- When you place an order you will automatically receive a verbal confirmation from us to confirm your order. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the goods specified in the order.
- Your offer is only accepted by us once we have agreed to confirm the dispatch of your order.
- Product items not included within the dispatch email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
- Due to the variation which occurs with natural stone, ceramic, porcelain, decorative & glazed materials we operate a non-return policy. It should be noted that any surplus tiles are worth keeping as they will be from the same batch as your original material and can be utilised should any damage occur after the tiles have been installed.
- There must be someone on site to receive and sign for the delivery. Remarks should be noted on the delivery note.
- The delivery lorry is a minimum of 18 tonnes and any access issues involving re-scheduling a delivery are subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A tail lift and pump truck is used to off load the pallets. Obstacles such as narrow access, over-hanging branches etc must be considered. Any surface such as grass, shingle, cobbles etc will prevent off-loading. Slopes and high curbs may also cause issues.
- The driver will place pallets at their discretion to the nearest accessible point to the property, with safety as a priority. This may be on the drive or kerbside. They will not enter the premises for insurance purposes.
- Please be aware a pallet costs circa £40-60 +vat to deliver and can hold up to 25 m2 of stone or 35 m2 of porcelain Tiles
- All of our deliveries go via a third party haulier, operating a hub system. They are generally delivered on 18 tonne lorry with a tail lift, and offloaded using a pallet pump truck, unless you stipulate that there is a forklift truck on site. Please make sure that the delivery site has no access restrictions for this size lorry or limitations on weight to the site, ie road weight restrictions and bridges. Please be aware that the outer dimensions are not the same for every lorry as stone and wood are a heavy product they must be delivered with a hydraulic vehicle that has a high roof and cannot reverse into a drive.
- The driver will place pallets as close to the location as possible with safety as a priority. They will not enter the premises for insurance purposes. A tail lift and pump truck is used to off load the pallets. A flat, hard surface is required in order to do this. Other obstacles such as over-hanging branches, other cars etc must also be considered. Any surface such as grass, shingle, cobbles etc will prevent off-loading. Slopes and high curbs may also cause issues.
- The delivery will take place on a specified day, but unfortunately we cannot supply a time for delivery. We do ask that they call the contact on site one hour before delivery, so if this is helpful, please provide a name and number as appropriate on your purchase order. This is not a guaranteed service however, so there will need to be somebody on site to receive the goods.
- On arrival of the pallet, please make sure that all goods are in tact. If you see any potential or actual damages, or the packaging is not in tact, please mark ‘Damaged’ on the delivery note and contact us straight away. This enables us to send out replacements free of charge, covered by our haulage insurance.
- Please be aware that if the hauliers are not able to deliver, or the information supplied is not correct and delivery is ultimately not made, the pallet will be withdrawn and a re-delivery charge will incurred before the pallet is brought back to site.
- For wood flooring deliveries the receiver is required to help unload the long planks as these need to be ‘hand balled’ off the lorry.
- You may cancel this Agreement within 7 working days (period of cancellation) beginning the day after you receive the Goods.
- To cancel you must let us know in writing that you wish to cancel. You may do this by letter, fax or email sent within the 7 days to us at the address set out in clause 1. If you tell us verbally you will need to send confirmation in writing within the 7 days.
- You cannot cancel if the Goods are made specifically for you, or you have installed or laid them or used them.
- If you wish to cancel Goods which have already been delivered, then you must return the Goods to us at your own cost, or we can collect them from you. If we collect the goods, then you will be liable for the cost of collection.
- You have a duty of care during the period of cancellation to ensure that the goods are returned to us in the condition in which they were delivered. We reserve the right to charge for any damages caused by failure to carry out your duty of care.
- The risk of, for example, breakage, loss and damage in the Goods will pass from us to you on completion of delivery or, if you decide to collect the Goods, at the point of collection.
- Care needs to be taken when unpacking the Goods as the spacers may need to be removed from the packaging before the Goods are lifted out. The Goods should always be stacked and stored vertically (on edge) but not on a hard surface as this may cause unnecessary edge chipping. We cannot be held responsible for damage which occurs after delivery or, if you decide to collect the Goods, after collection.
- Stone tiles may need to dry out before the installation process begins. You should ask your fitter to advise you if this is the case.
- These terms are the express terms and conditions governing the Agreement.
- There cannot be a variation or change to anything in this Agreement unless it is agreed in writing and signed by both of us.
- It is your responsibility to check that all the details relating to your order are correct and to provide us with all relevant information relating to the environment in which the Goods are intended to be used and for their Delivery.
- It is important that you check your measurements carefully. An order should always include an additional 10% to allow for wastage to cover cutting, minor imperfections, as could be expected with the type of stone and finish ordered, and breakage. If you do not order enough, subsequent Goods (as they are a naturally occurring product) may not be exactly the same as the original Goods.
- We can provide estimates of quantities of Goods but this will be based on general guidelines and the measurements which you have supplied. It is your responsibility to provide accurate measurements to ensure that the correct quantities of Goods are ordered. You should therefore seek professional advice as variations in surfaces and angles may affect the quantities required. We will not be responsible for any shortfalls or surpluses.
- Where you are acting other than as a consumer, you confirm that you are not entering into this Agreement on the basis of, or relying on, any representation made to you by us that is not expressly incorporated into this Agreement in writing and signed by both of us.
- As we have not carried out a survey or inspection of the installation site of the Goods, we cannot give any warranty as to the suitability of the Goods for that, or any other given environment. If you are acting other than as a consumer, you cannot rely on any implied or express representation, advice or information given to you by us that is not incorporated into the Agreement and signed by both of us.
- We cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our reasonable control. This may include (without limitation) shortfalls at source, natural disasters and restraints or delays affecting suppliers or transportation to us. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible should these problems occur.
- In the case of Business Sales, you confirm that these are the only terms of the agreement between us and any provisions upon which you purport to purchase including those on any of your purchase order, or confirmation of order or similar documents or forms do not apply to this agreement between us.
Terms and Conditions of sale
Access & Charges
Delivery Terms and Conditions
Right of Cancelation From Consumers
This clause only applies if you are acting for a purpose outside your business and there has been a distance contract.
Distance Contract means any contract concerning goods or services between a supplier and a consumer under a distance sales or service provision scheme that makes exclusive use of distance communication up to and including the moment at which a contract is made.
Unpacking and Storage